With the return of the New York Build Expo, the safety and health of all of our attendees & participants is our number one priority. Please see all the measures below that we will be following to ensure everyone’s safety regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We will be following venue guidelines as our show is held at the Javits Center: www.javitscenter.com/covid-19-safety-protocols
In accordance with the Javits Center’s requirements, all visitors MUST wear face coverings inside the facility regardless of vaccination status.
The following is required for admission to all events at the Javits Center, including all event organizers, contractors, exhibitors and attendees who will be required to show proof of vaccination in order to enter the facility:
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination: People ages 12 and older are required to show proof they have received two vaccine doses, except for those who have received the one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Children: Children ages 5 to 11 are now required to show they have received at least one dose of a vaccine. Starting January 29, 2022, children ages 5 to 11 must also show proof of full vaccination (two doses).
- Identification: People ages 18 and older are required to show identification along with their proof of vaccination.
Approved vaccines include those authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or World Health Organization (WHO). This link explains what can be used to prove your vaccination status: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page#vaxproof
If you have a temperature, are showing any potential symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in close contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the event then you need to stay home.
Potential COVID-19 symptoms include:
• Fever or chills •New loss of taste or smell
• Cough • Sore throat
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Congestion or runny nose
• Fatigue • Nausea or vomiting
• Muscle or body aches • Diarrhoea
We will monitor and follow guidance from public health agencies on the safest way to welcome you to New York Build. The above policy is subject to change and we will update all participants should additional requirements be needed.