- 500+ inspiring speakers across 12 conference tracks including Future of Construction, Architecture, BIM & Digital, Real Estate, Facilities Management, Sustainability and Government
- AIA CES accredited workshops
- The USA’s biggest Festival of Construction with DJs, musicians, live performances, entertainment and competitions
- Architect’s Hub with project displays and 3D models of upcoming projects from leading architects across the USA
- Government Hub connecting suppliers with Government agencies to learn how they can get involved in upcoming projects
- Exclusive networking events with industry-leading bodies and the USA’s largest networking event for Women in Construction
- An inclusive Ambassador Programme supporting Women in Construction and Diversity in Construction
- 400+ exhibitors showcasing the latest services, products and innovations transforming the industry
- 35,000+ registered visitors from contractors, architects, civil engineers, realtors, developers, government and construction professionals
NETWORK WITH THOUSANDS OF VISITORS FROM LEADING COMPANIES INCLUDING:
OUR RECENT SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
WANT TO ATTEND?
New York Build is the perfect place to top up your AIA CES points, connect with thousands of new business contacts and gain insight on the latest projects and opportunities across the construction and design industry within the Tri-state area.
EXHIBIT AT NEW YORK BUILD
Reinforce your brand position in the industry, generate thousands of high-quality business leads and network with leading architects, civil engineers, specifiers, contractors, developers, government representatives and more.