Navigating Changes and Shortages in the AEC Workforce
- Understand how workforce changes impact the entire building project continuum from design to build to operate, along with the evolving relationships between designers, builders and owners.
- Optimize your existing talent and build an effective strategy for planned and unplanned knowledge transfer.
- Develop best practices and project management technology to foster a firm culture that attracts and enables talent across all working generations.
- Cultivate the future leaders of your organization by building and using formal mentorship programs and ongoing learning opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to embrace technology in a post-pandemic world to use a distributed workforce to boost your firm’s diversity, collaboration and efficiency.
John Meibers, Vice President and General Manager, Deltek + ComputerEase
Dave Lee, Senior Product Manager, Deltek
Jack Nix, Vice President of Operations, Shelby Erectors, Inc.