Managing Director Henry Stimler’s core focus is origination and brokerage in multifamily debt and equity, with an emphasis on large portfolio bespoke transactions. He joined Newmark in 2018 at the firm’s Manhattan headquarters.
Stimler has had notable success in the Capital Markets field coaxing traditional Tri-State investors into new markets across the United States, such as the Midwest region, Texas and South Florida. However, Stimler’s reach is global: A former resident of Great Britain, France and Israel with insider access to high-net-worth-individuals, he has sourced equity from markets such as London, Tel Aviv and Johannesburg. Stimler is fluent in English, Hebrew and Yiddish.
Prior to Newmark, Stimler was company Director at London Green Capital, a prolific debt origination firm he founded in 2015.
Partial List of Transactions
As a direct lender:
- Aragon Portfolio (Newmark largest multifamily transaction to date) $1.85 billion
- Dasmen Portfolio $364 million
- Sugar Land Portfolio $184 million
- Boston Portfolio, Boston, Massachusetts: $288.2 million
- Columbus Portfolio, Columbus, Ohio: $209 million Freddie Mac execution
- Top Producer, Newmark, 2019
- Top Producer Newmark, 2020 – 2021
- Number 1 Ranked Multifamily Lending Group within Newmark, 2021
09-Mar-2023Conference Stage 3Update and Opportunities Across the Multifamily Market