Join us for our Diversity in Construction panel and networking session, taking place on the 2nd of March at New York Build 2022!
Complete with refreshments, this free panel and networking session will include an interactive panel discussion exploring the challenges that minorities and members of the LGBTQ+ community face in construction.
Panel Discussion - 2:00pm - 2:50pm: Diversity in Construction
Moderator: Kavitha Mathew, Global Diversity Officer - Kohn Pedersen Fox
- Jermaine Huell, National Diversity Manager - STV
- Marjorie St Elin, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Regional Manager - Turner Construction Company
- David Caraballoso, Vice President - NYC District Council of Carpenters
- Stephanie Pennington, Corporate Diversity Manager - LeChase Construction
- Nzingha Crusoe, Diversity Compliance & Community Relations - JRM Construction Management
Location: Future Construction Track
Networking Event: 3:00pm - 4:15pm
Location: Built Environment Networking Hub