Scroll down to find all the Architect's Hub information you'll need to prepare for the show.
- Your project displays
- Delivery instructions
- Your website listing
- Marketing pack
- Ambassador programme
- Getting to Javits Convention Center - Hall 3A, Level 3
Other useful links:
- New York Build floorplan - VIEW THE FLOORPLAN
- Full conference agenda - VIEW FULL CONFERENCE AGENDA
- Networking events - VIEW ALL EVENTS
- Speakers - VIEW ALL SPEAKERS
- Show Preview - PLAN YOUR VISIT
YOUR PROJECT DISPLAYS
As an architect, we welcome you to showcase your architectural projects in the Architect's Hub at New York Build free of charge. Please confirm what you'll be sending to display at the show.
- 2 x A2 printed foamboards to be displayed in the gallery (these will be attached to the wall with double-sided velcro tape). The boards should be 2x C sized foam boards (432 x 559 mm | 17.0 x 22.0 in).
All A2 foamboards must be delivered to the venue on the 6th of March (must be on this date and not before/after).
For assistance with delivery to, or from, the venue, please contact our official shipping carrier partner, Freeman Transportation:
YOUR LISTING ON THE WEBSITE
If you haven't already, please send your logo, profile (150 words) and your website link for the Architect's Hub listing on the website to email@example.com.
Your listing will be updated at www.newyorkbuildexpo.com/architect-hub.